Your Summer Vacation is Here
Little Ted’s Cottages is proud to be a “pet-friendly” property. For the safety and enjoyment of all our guests and staff, there are some rules that you will need to follow if you choose to bring your pets with you on vacation:
- A fee of $10/pet per room will be charged for each night’s stay.
- A maximum of (2) pets per room are allowed.
- We love all kinds of animals at Little Ted’s, but only domestic animals (cats & dogs) are allowed on the property.
- Only dogs up to 40 pounds are permitted. If your dog weighs more than 40 pounds, please contact us directly to discuss a waiver.
- Your pets must be on a leash (or in a carrier) when they’re outside the cottage.
- Pets must be within your control at all times while they are on the property.
- Pets left unaccompanied in cottages must be placed in a carrier or kennel. If your pet is disturbing other guests or causing damage then it cannot be left alone and must remain in your control.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area or on the marina docks.
- Please clean up after your pets. If your cat is staying with you, you’ll need to provide a litter box.
- Pet owners are responsible for all personal injuries and property damage caused by their pets.
- Little Ted’s at its sole discretion will ask pet owners to leave the property and find other accommodations if their pets are deemed to be dangerous, harmful or disruptive.
- Little Ted’s reserves the right to contact animal control and have a pet removed.
- The number of pet-friendly units is limited so please call in advance to let us know that you will be bringing your pet. When you check in you will be asked to sign the Pet Policy Agreement. Please click here to read the Pet Policy Agreement.